VETS 2 Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
The General Service Administration’s (GSA) Veterans Technology Services 2 (VETS 2) Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a multiple award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) vehicle that provides agencies with access to customized IT solutions from a pool of highly qualified Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) industry partners. With a $5 Billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, VETS 2 allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for SDVOSBs and enabling federal agencies to receive SDVOSB credit.
VETS 2 GWAC Features:
- Comprehensive Scope – The contract scope is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies
- Multiple Contract Types – VETS 2 will allow Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour orders
- Enables Long-Term Planning – VETS 2 will have a five-year base period and one five-year option period
- Robust Contractor Pool – Provides access to customized IT solutions from a qualified pool of SDVOSBs
- Socioeconomic Impact – Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives
Contract period: 10/26/2017 – 10/26/2022
Halfaker DUNS Number: 55781779
Contract Number: 47QWTCH18D0022
Point of Contact:
Halfaker and Associates, LLC
For more information on ordering through VETS 2, visit http://gsa.gov/VETS2 or email VETS2@gsa.gov.