SeaPort Next Generation
All work under Seaport NxG will fall under two categories (engineering support services and program management support services), which are further divided into 23 functional areas. The government estimates approximately $5,000,000,000 of services will be procured per year via orders issued under the SeaPort-NxG multiple award contracts. These awards contain provisions to set aside requirements for small businesses, service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses, 8(a) business development program participants, woman-owned small businesses and historically-underutilized business-zoned small businesses.
- 8 Consulting, LLC
- Accenture Federal Services LLC
- Advanced Systems Development, Inc. (ASD)
- Amida Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Cognitive Medical Systems, Inc.
- DRAYA Technology, LLC
- Ho’olaulima Government Solutions, LLC
- NCI Information Systems, Inc.
- Phronesis Global Training Solutions LLC
SeaPort Next Generation (NxG)
Contract Number: N00178-18-R-7000
Contract Period of Performance: 01/02/2019 – 1/01/2029 (5 Year Base + 5 Year Option)
For more information on the SeaPort NxG contract vehicle please visit: Official Government SeaPort-e Website.
Halfaker and Associates, LLC