Partnering for success
Halfaker has earned an outstanding reputation for providing leading-edge, innovative solutions for government organizations on issues of national and global significance and recognizes the strategic value of a diverse supplier base. By partnering with small businesses, including small disadvantaged, 8a, veteran-owned, women-owned, and HUBzone concerns, we can effectively build relationships that will enhance our solutions and services to better serve our clients.
We have established the Halfaker Small Business Network to help foster these relationships and advance our corporate commitment to support entrepreneurship and emerging small businesses.
For Halfaker, these partnerships are more than just an essential component to our business growth strategy; it’s a key element of our award winning corporate social responsibility charter that is rooted in our mission of Continuing to Serve.
Benefits of the Small Business Network
The Halfaker Small Business Network pre-qualifies a select number of distinguished small business partners to mentor and jointly pursue business opportunities across the Federal marketplace. The benefits of our network include:
- The opportunity to attend regular networking events designed to build relationships with Halfaker leaders and other leaders in the community
- Access to recurring email blasts with select business opportunities
- Inclusion in our supplier and partner database, which identifies qualified businesses to provide services and team on business opportunities
- Information sessions and mentoring opportunities on lessons learned and best practices for growing a small business
- One-on-one meetings with our capture leads and program managers to conduct capability briefings, identify business opportunities and develop solutions
How to Join the Small Business Network
To become a member of the exclusive Halfaker Small Business Network, we invite you to submit your company’s information to be considered as one of our pre-qualified small business network partners. The qualification process includes:
- Submit a capabilities briefing and a completed Small Business Network registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Halfaker will review your submission using the following criteria: capabilities, experience / past performance, target clients, and financial and business stability
- If your company is determined to be a good fit for our Small Business Network we will contact you to arrange a capabilities meeting with our relevant program managers
- After the initial capabilities meeting and if we determine your company qualifies as a member of our Small Business Network, we will add you to our supplier and partner database
As a small growing company, we understand the challenges associated with building a business and navigating new markets. Working together through our Small Business Network, we can invest the time and resources required to develop an enduring relationship that leverages each partner’s unique capabilities and leads to sustained growth.