Strength through Diversity: Halfaker and Associates launches Small Business Network (SBN)
Arlington, VA—Small businesses are the backbone of the American economy. As a rapidly growing company, Halfaker understands the unique capabilities of small businesses and their value to government and commercial clients. Halfaker’s passion for entrepreneurship and helping small businesses is rooted in their mission of Continuing to Serve. On September 21st, Halfaker proudly launched their Small Business Network, a win-win program that develops mutually beneficial teaming arrangements.
By partnering with small businesses, including small disadvantaged, 8a, veteran-owned, women-owned, and HUBzone concerns, Halfaker taps the strength of diversity to deliver tremendous technical expertise and meaningful results to clients. Furthermore, the Small Business Network provides Halfaker with an opportunity to give back by empowering fellow small businesses through mentorship and valuable teaming opportunities.
The Small Business Network provides several benefits to small businesses. Through active participation, Halfaker offers small businesses the opportunity to:
- Build relationships with Halfaker executives and community leaders by attending regular networking events,
- Get ahead of the competition by receiving timely information on select business opportunities;
- Increase business development pipelines as a member of Halfaker’s supplier and partner database;
- Learn best practices of growing a small business by participating in facilitated workshops;
- Increase awareness of capabilities by meeting one-on-one with Halfaker capture leads and program managers sustain; and,
- Grow your business by collaborating with Halfaker to develop targeted and customized solutions.
Halfaker is committed to promoting small business partners across all of its service areas and invites you to apply to become a part of their exclusive Small Business Network, by sending your company’s capabilities briefing and completed Small Business Network registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the program, please explore our website or feel free to contact us at 703-434-3900.