Halfaker has an immediate opportunity for a Technical Recruiter to drive recruiting activities. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who will prosper in a fast paced environment. A key marker of success will be the ability to creatively source challenging skill-sets with high level clearances with urgency in mind. The recruiter will manage the recruiting process to include: partnering with hiring managers to write compelling job descriptions, ensuring proper classification and level, sourcing and screening candidates, conducting/coordinating interviews, and working with managers to extend offers, supporting negotiations as needed.
- Provide full-cycle recruiting expertise to find candidates for contract and project-based positions within the Federal Government IT industry by using job boards, social media platforms, and word of mouth referrals
- Leverage candidate and business partner networks to attract prospective candidates for current and future positions with Halfaker’s clients through phone, social media, and email contact.
- Work closely with our Project Management team to build strategic recruiting plans that meet client needs and expectations while ensuring that candidate and client goals and values align for a mutually beneficial placement
- Identify and track changes in the market regarding the demand, availability, and cost of various IT skill sets
- Prepare and maintain all documents associated with each position, including the position request/job description, job posting, applicant tracking log, resumes and any other documents provided by applicants
- Pre-screen candidates for interest, basic qualifications and salary expectations and provide summary to hiring manager and help coordinate the interview process
- Collaborate with Recruiters, Project Managers, Human Resources, and company executives to implement best practices in recruiting processes
- Ensure recruiting process compliance with OFCCP guidelines and assist in the development of Affirmative Action Program (AAP) reports