Halfaker has an immediate opportunity for a Human Resources (HR) Associate to join our talented and dynamic team. The human resource associate is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Director of HR. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance. The ideal candidate brings a passion for talent management to an exciting and fast growing organization.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Helps recruiting team in conducting recruitment effort for all personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program and writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.